If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can arrange this for you.
To return your item/s, follow these easy steps:
- To be eligible, your bikini must have been delivered to you in the last 30 days.
- Check the hygiene strip and packaging is in tact.
- Package up the item with the proof of purchase.
- Email email@example.com to notify us of the return.
- Send your item back to Lilly & Lime at either of these address's:
Lilly & Lime
198 Tremont Street
There are certain situations where returns and exchanges are not granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
- All goods will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns, in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5-10 days working days.
PLEASE NOTE: Duty and tax incurred on a refund order is at the customers’ expense and cannot be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty by a Lilly & Lime representative.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it, email us at email@example.com and send your item to:
Lilly & Lime
198 Tremont Street
If you have any questions on our delivery and returns please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free shipping for orders over $100.
Orders under $100 will incur a shipping fee, please check our shipping rates based on your location. Please note standard shipping is only trackable until it reaches the destination country, there after it is not trackable with local post.
|Standard shipping 7-14 Business days||Over $100 7-14 Business days||Courier 3-5 Business days||Express 2-3 Business days|
All goods purchased on Lilly & Lime will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order. A confirmation email will be sent once the order has been received.
Once the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive confirmation to the order email address.
For delivery timeframes to your location please refer to the table above.
Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays (i.e. customs). We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time frame is as provided to us by the freight company.
Please provide an address where you will be located during office hours. If a work address is provided, the courier company requires the business and receivers’ names.
Should no one be present at delivery to sign for your parcel, a card will be left and the parcel taken to your local post office or freight depot.
Once an order has been dispatched, Lilly & Lime is unable to amend delivery location or redirect parcel.
Customs and Duty
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We are unable to predict the charges, and the recipient is liable for the payment of import duties, customs and local sales tax. Contact your local customs office for more information on potential charges.